Thursday, December 24, 2009

Intro post.

Photobucket



So technically speaking its Christmas day, even though its 2am in the morning and i still count it as Christmas eve. I don't understand why i love Christmas so much, I'm not religious, and my family isn't rich, I'm not getting thousands of things for Christmas.
I guess the snow and the element of cheer in everyone brings on happiness and over joy at least for a little while. Ive been thinking a lot about this year, as we draw a close to 2009/ a decade. And as much as i never keep my 'new years resolutions' i think I'll keep them, since we're going into a new decade, i don't know it just feels really odd, yet no ones made it a point. 1999, Y2K ANYONE? ;D
My new years resolutions are as follows:

- stop biting my nails
- be a size 8 again
- stop caring so much about love / relationships
- Do really well in college, no fussing about for 2 years just to get a crummy pass
- look after my body
- don't get caught up in drama
- get a damned job, and make sure its a good one!
- do lots of fun/creative photo-shoots with awesome photographers
- and lastly...DO NOT GET PREGNANT ANGIE I SWEAR I WILL COME TO THE FUTURE AND SMACK YOU, ARE YOU LISTENING ANGIE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers