Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2012 starts early.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



i wake up for college at 7:00am
i get all made up for college like normal,
hair make up clothes jazz, get my money and my bus pass, everything.
I go outside, the snow is about a foot deep :/ and STILL snowing.
i think whatever it looks fun!
so i start walking up to the bus stop which should be 10 mins away,
it took me 20 mins to walk there cause of the baddd snow
i almost tripped and fell and ive twisted my ankle.
I then get to the bus stop.
theres about 30 people waiting.
i wait for the 192 which is like a major bus for manchester to get into the city
centre where the mall and all the big shops etc, my college etc is
i wait for an hour.
finally some guy driving past screams "ALL THE BUSES ARE CANCELED, WALK GO HOME" since it was prolly on the radio or something.
i along with most people dont believe him, LMAO and wait another 10 mins.
i finally gave up and started trekking home.
I got home and had some hot chocolate and a sleep, and im still not defrosted
its now 8pm, and my legs are freezing.
I thought i loved the snow, but today was the first day i thought
"FUCK YOU SNOW" :'D

College Was sort of canceled anyway.
winRAR (H)

1 comment:

  1. Ah i've been there many times, i once waited for my school bus for an unruly amount of time, and this was when i was living in the hills, My foster parents had already left to go to do whatever they do, and it was just me and i was locked out, so i just stood there while it snowed and snowed and snowed, it took like 3 hours for the bus to come and when it got there the driver was like "well at least you'll make it for lunch"

    -Squirrel

    ReplyDelete

Followers