Monday, February 8, 2010

I havnt blogged in forever.

IMMA LION AND IMMA EAT CHU.

hey guys, i havnt actually blogged in 832748684736 years.
Recently ive been pretty depressed for a few reasons but nothing majorly
important, I joined a Youtube's next model competition which is quite fun even though i quit at one point lol, i was invited back. its now in its 4th coming episode.
Anyway, i had a fun little photoshoot with one of my best friends and pretty much my number 1 male best friend in the world lol, ross :)
who needed pictures for one of his photography assignments =3
we went to the roof of the arndale like almost every other photographer in manchester does at one point lol, and took 300+ pictures :)
It was sorta sunny and dry so it was quite fun :)
I just found out i get my EMA bonus really soon, but im baffled on what to spend it all on :)
Im trying to make some Anti-nwo artwork soon, and i think i might buy a tablet
for my mac so i can start doing digital work and build up my portfolio :)
Anyway, all has been really good recently =3
College is a little hectic since i keep putting work behind so today im going to spend most of my day catching up :) mmm for having my off day on a monday <3


angie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers