Tuesday, February 16, 2010

chat roulette

OMG CHAT ROULETTE <3
its my new fetish :'D 12 year old boys crammed in a room staring at the screen going "orrr shes fit" -.- 78 year old men asking me if i would like their cock, and then continuing on to show me their unmentionables :3 and actually genually nice 20 somethings with facial hair :D haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



his eyebrows made me blatently hawt


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


this man kept saying "YOU LIKE COCK , COMON DON BE SHY" in a spanish accent, it was beautiful.

i met one guy that lives a bus ride away from me x'D
very odd, but he was quite nice though lol reminded me of someone, but
an older version :)

anyway its nearly 5am, and ive stayed up obsessing over the wonders of this
website :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers